Dal Gosht Recipe | Hyderabadi Dal Mutton Gosht | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar
Learn how to make Dal Gosht at home with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar.
Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen the best from the whole world & this time it's the famous Hyderabadi Dal Gosht, mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs. Watch and learn how to make yummy dal gosht only on Get Curried.
1 cup Toor Dal
6-8 pcs Mutton on bone
1 large sliced onions
1 inch pc Ginger
1/4 cup Mint leaves
1 tsp Haldi
2 tsp Chilli pwd
1 tbsp Dhania pwd
1 tbsp Garam masala
Salt to taste
1/4 cup choppedTomato
Juice of 1 lemon
1 lt ++ Water
Fried onions for garnish
- Wash and soak the split pigeon peas.
- In the pressure cooker add toor dal, mutton, turmeric, salt, ginger, water and cook for 4-5 whistles.
- In a pan add oil and heat it up then add sliced onion, a pinch of salt and then let them turn golden brown, reserve a few for garnish.
- In the pan add tomatoes and cook them until they are nice and soft then start adding the masalas - coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala.
- Check the dal and add some water to it
- Add the dal into the masala and mix it properly
- Let it cook for some time and now the Dal Gosht is ready to be serve
- Garnish it with mint leaves and juice of half a lime
#DalGosht #DalRecipe #MuttonRecipe
Host: Varun Inamdar
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried